Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 8

5/19/10


11:30-5:30


My day started at 11:30. When I arrived the children were watching a movie since it was raining all morning. They only watch movies when it goes with the theme they are learning about. They were watching Homeward Bound. It goes along with what they are studying somewhat which is recycling and ecology. During nap time I final got to practice my potato stamp project. I made shapes using cookie cutters and just cutting them out. I created 3 of each: heart, leaf, square, circle, and triangle. I made a lot so they could use more colors in their pictures. I practiced making 2 pictures and they turned out better then I thought they would. I made a scene of a neighborhood and a scene where a butterfly is sitting on a pile of leaves. I'm so excited to see the children make their own pictures! Also most of the photo requests were returned and they are all approved which I'm thankful for. I left ABC’s at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment