Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 11

5/24/10


10:00-3:00


I arrived at ABC’s at 10:00. I took so many pictures of the children playing inside and outside. I could tell that some loved the camera and some didn’t really notice it. Today I didn't play as much as I normal do because of the photos I took. I really got great pictures of the children playing in areas which are used most mornings. It was so gorgeous today they were very tired after playing in the sun. A lot of the children were very tired from the weekend. Most of the kids that don’t usually sleep during nap time slept. During nap time I typed up the answers to my interview questions. So now they are completely done. I can't believe tomorrow is my last day. It seems like this experience has gone by way to fast, I have really enjoyed it. I left ABC's this afternoon at 3:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment