Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 6

5/17/10


11:30-5:30


I arrived at ABC’s today at 11:30. I thought it would be a good experience to see what happens in the afternoon. By the end of the day its relaxing since children are waking up. They then play games, eat snack, and go to the bathroom. Once that is all taken care of they get to go outside again. They get to play outside for about an hour and half. During this time parents pick up the child/children. If a child still hasn’t gotten picked up after the hour and half they go back inside and play. All of the children are gone by 5:30. During nap time I practiced making potato stamps. Its actually a lot hard then it looks. I found directions online but I’m going to adjust them so they are easier to make. I left ABC’s at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment